Thursday 29 August 2013

Connaught place

Also known as CP, it is a huge circular commercial space in Delhi.A nice place for walking around in circle, literally. Everytime i visit,i  usually go around the circle twice :)
This is where i go to have my films developed. I like the buildings in this area. Walking around here is like a treasure hunt. A midst fancy new shops,there are also some interesting old shops. 






On my way to the film shop i took these pictures to finish the roll:)
The weekends are nearing so,Happy Weekends folks.

6 comments:

  1. I always end up taking street scenes to finish up my roll too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes, i just shoot blank:). not good on my part

      Delete
  2. I've always had a curiosity of the places around where one develops their film, these are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are 3-4 shops here that develops film.

      Delete
    2. I would love to walk around with you in this place :)

      Delete
    3. We'l walk around there someday eh:)

      Delete