Monday 13 August 2012

Furball, Clooney and Toby

A few months ago,the stork visited Rosy(a.k.a Junior) and Thunderball and gave them 3 beautiful kittens. 2 of them were orange like the father,and the other a salt and pepper(hence the name Clooney.....ingenious no?).  Sadly i had to give them up. We already had 2 hyper dogs and 2 equally hyper cats. So an uncle took Clooney and Toby was taken by a good friend. I knew they were going to kind families. I decided not to give away Furball. He is quite a handful. Rosy is teaching him the business of being a home cat,Thunderball and he loves to catch a nap together. He is quite friendly to Uncle Tiger,the older dog but is still wary of Tintin,the younger dog.
.
.
.
.
.
I think its only a matter of time before i become the Crazy cat Lady.



furball

Clooney

Toby
Toby


6 comments:

  1. OMG! They are so sweet! Wish I could keep such cute kitties too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kitties (anf fat cats!) are the most wodnerful thing in the world!
    these photos make me warm inside - thank you*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) u'r welcome..its a joy for me too
      And no matter how much Thunderball eats,he don't get fat. I hope Furball grows fat:)..

      Delete
  3. just aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww again!:D

    ReplyDelete